Latest hirings on Mpumalanga Department of Health Institutional Performance Director Vacancies in Mbombela. Career choice at Mpumalanga Department of Health Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Institutional Performance Director Jobs at Mpumalanga Department of Health.
Institutional Performance Director Available Jobs at Mpumalanga Department of Health 2022 – Closing Date
Mpumalanga Job Seekers are very excited after the release of the Mpumalanga Department of Health Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Mpumalanga Department of Health Vacancies for Institutional Performance Director Positions. Applicants should rapidly apply for Mpumalanga Department of Health Mbombela Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Mpumalanga Department of Health Jobs without Matric can apply for the other Latest Mpumalanga Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Mpumalanga Department of Health Vacancies 2022
Mpumalanga Department of Health Institutional Performance Director Jobs in Mbombela Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||Mpumalanga Department of Health|
|Job Type:-||Institutional Performance Director Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Mbombela|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Mpumalanga Department of Health Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||25 Nov 2022|
Institutional Performance Director Vacancies Requirements:-
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 7) as recognized by SAQA in Epidemiology / Public Health / Health Policy and Management or related qualifications. A postgraduate qualification in Public Health / Monitoring & Evaluation, Measurement, Epidemiology and Health Policy and Management will be an added advantage. At least five (5) years’ relevant experience at a middle / senior managerial level. Valid driver’s licence. Knowledge, skills and competencies: Must have knowledge of government prescripts, policies, practices, and government programmes; programme and project management methodology and experience in coordinating government programmes and / or strategic projects. Ability to work in cross / functional projects / teams, excellent co-ordination and project management skills, good understanding of government initiatives and the role of information in government decision-making. Demonstrated strategic and operational management ability and experience. Good interpersonal relations and written & verbal communication skills. A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially MS Excel and MS Projects) are essential. Personal attributes: The incumbent must be assertive and self-driven, innovative and creative, client orientated and customer focused, solution orientated and able to work under pressure and stressful situations. Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
How to Submit Online Applications for Institutional Performance Director Vacancies at Mpumalanga Department of Health?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for the Mpumalanga Department of Health Institutional Performance Director Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting the Mpumalanga Department of Health official Portal chooses the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Mpumalanga.
- Cross-check the Institutional Performance Director Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded the Mpumalanga Department of Health Institutional Performance Director Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the Mpumalanga Department of Health Career Portal.