Latest hirings on Mpumalanga Department of Health Management Accounting Director Vacancies in Mbombela. Career choice at Mpumalanga Department of Health Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Management Accounting Director Jobs at Mpumalanga Department of Health.
Management Accounting Director Available Jobs at Mpumalanga Department of Health 2022 – Closing Date
Mpumalanga Job Seekers are very excited after the release of the Mpumalanga Department of Health Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Mpumalanga Department of Health Vacancies for Management Accounting Director Positions. Applicants should rapidly apply for Mpumalanga Department of Health Mbombela Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Mpumalanga Department of Health Jobs without Matric can apply for the other Latest Mpumalanga Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Mpumalanga Department of Health Vacancies 2022
Mpumalanga Department of Health Management Accounting Director Jobs in Mbombela Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||Mpumalanga Department of Health|
|Job Type:-||Management Accounting Director Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Mbombela|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Mpumalanga Department of Health Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||25 Nov 2022|
Management Accounting Director Vacancies Requirements:-
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 7) as recognized by SAQA in Finance / Accounting / Financial Management. At least five (5) years’ relevant experience at a middle / senior managerial level. Valid driver’s licence. It is essential that the applicants have extensive work experience in expenditure management and leading audit assignments. Understanding of the provincial government financial environment coupled with the ability to communicate and prepare reports that can be used for decision making at all levels. Applicants must further possess budgeting skills and must have clear understanding of the following legislative framework: Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF), Treasury Regulations, Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPFA), Supply Chain Management prescripts and Generally Recognized Accounting Practice (GRAP) as well as a clear understanding of procurement regulations. Candidates must also have a sound knowledge of Basic Accounting System (BAS), Personnel Salary System (PERSAL) and LOGIS: Proven ability to work in a highly pressurized environment, with attention to detail. Ability to keep abreast of development in the sector, research, analysis and interpret data to influence decisions and opinions. A high level of planning skills as well as the accounting skills in order to prepare financial reports. Ability to develop strategic plans and align them to the budget. Ability to use spread sheet and word processing packages. Conversant with all prescripts regarding financial administration.
How to Submit Online Applications for Management Accounting Director Vacancies at Mpumalanga Department of Health?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for the Mpumalanga Department of Health Management Accounting Director Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting the Mpumalanga Department of Health official Portal chooses the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Mpumalanga.
- Cross-check the Management Accounting Director Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded the Mpumalanga Department of Health Management Accounting Director Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the Mpumalanga Department of Health Career Portal.