Latest hirings on Mpumalanga Department of Health Monitoring Evaluation Director Vacancies in Mbombela. Career choice at Mpumalanga Department of Health Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Monitoring Evaluation Director Jobs at Mpumalanga Department of Health.
Monitoring Evaluation Director Available Jobs at Mpumalanga Department of Health 2022 – Closing Date
Mpumalanga Job Seekers are very excited after the release of the Mpumalanga Department of Health Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Mpumalanga Department of Health Vacancies for Monitoring Evaluation Director Positions. Applicants should rapidly apply for Mpumalanga Department of Health Mbombela Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Mpumalanga Department of Health Jobs without Matric can apply for the other Latest Mpumalanga Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Mpumalanga Department of Health Vacancies 2022
Mpumalanga Department of Health Monitoring Evaluation Director Jobs in Mbombela Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||Mpumalanga Department of Health|
|Job Type:-||Monitoring Evaluation Director Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Mbombela|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Mpumalanga Department of Health Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||25 Nov 2022|
Monitoring Evaluation Director Vacancies Requirements:-
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 7) in Health related field / or Management Science with at least 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience in post qualification experience in a healthcare service of which three (3) years must be at supervisory level (ASD) in district health Services delivery planning and monitoring. Experience within the Public Health Care System, Client orientation and Customer focus. Experience of change management and service delivery innovation. Project management and report writing skills combined with good analytical and planning skills. People management and communication skills. Leadership skills. Computer literacy in MS Office Package (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint). Presentation skills. Ability to work independently. Prepared to work under pressure. Valid driver’s licence
How to Submit Online Applications for Monitoring Evaluation Director Vacancies at Mpumalanga Department of Health?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for the Mpumalanga Department of Health Monitoring Evaluation Director Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting the Mpumalanga Department of Health official Portal chooses the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Mpumalanga.
- Cross-check the Monitoring Evaluation Director Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded the Mpumalanga Department of Health Monitoring Evaluation Director Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the Mpumalanga Department of Health Career Portal.