DPSA Internal Audit Deputy Director Vacancies in Mbombela Circular 23 of 2022 Apply Now. They are currently hiring Internal Audit Deputy Director Vacancies at DPSA government Department. Subscribe now for more updates on Upcoming DPSA government Internal Audit Deputy Director vacancies.
Dept of public works vacancies has invited the candidates to apply for DPSA Internal Audit Deputy Director Jobs in Mbombela. Candidates can avail of this opportunity and get hired for the DPSA Internal Audit Deputy Director post at the Department of Health. Applicants can now apply for DPSA Internal Audit Deputy Director vacancies in the Department of Health before its Closing Date. DPSA offers a great chance to the Mpumalanga Jobseekers waiting for the DPSA government job vacancy. Currently, DPSA Internal Audit Deputy Director vacancies in Mbombela are available for freshers to apply for. Government Jobs aspirants can find all the DPSA available Jobs in Mpumalanga through this portal.
Active List:- DPSA vacancies latest circular 2122
DPSA Internal Audit Deputy Director Jobs in Mbombela Circular 23 of 2022 Apply Now
The Department of Public Service and Administration has released its latest DPSA government Internal Audit Deputy Director vacancy for Freshers. The current hiring of DPSA Health Vacancies Mpumalanga is available for the position of Internal Audit Deputy Director Jobs in Mbombela. As a member of DPSA Internal Audit Deputy Director jobs in Mbombela, you will get all the benefits enjoyed by the government employees. Based on their qualifications, few candidates will be selected for Government Internal Audit Deputy Director vacancies at DPSA. Subscribe to this newsletter to get more updates on Mpumalanga DPSA jobs notifications.
Parent Page:- Mpumalanga Department of Health vacancies 2022
DPSA government Internal Audit Deputy Director vacancies
|Vacancy Name:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Type of job available:-||Internal Audit Deputy Director jobs|
|Employment Type:-||full-time jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Mbombela|
|Province:-||Mpumalanga DPSA vacanacies|
|Salary Est:-||R 250000-550000 per annum (Level 07)|
DPSA Internal Audit Deputy Director Vacancies Requirements:-
- Three-year tertiary qualification in Auditing/ Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Informatics/ Information Technology. Four (4) years’ experience of which (2) years must be functional experience in IT Audits and two (2) years must be supervisory experience. Registered member with professional body of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and/or Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). Knowledge: Internal Audit Manual and Methodology, International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, UIF policies, procedures and processes, Conflict Management, Auditor General Processes and Procedures, IT Audit Standards and COBIT (control objectives for information related technologies) framework, Batho Pele Principles, Budgeting and Financial Management. Skills: Analytical and critical thinking, Technical Proficiency in I & T Audit, Coordinating, Audit Techniques, IT Risk Assessment, Negotiation, Team Leadership and Presentation, Interpersonal and Problem Solving, Planning and Organizing, Policy Analysis and Development, Computer Literacy, Report Writing, Data Analysis, Risk and Information Security, Broad experience across various aspects of IT including database, operating systems and applications
How to apply for Dpsa Internal Audit Deputy Director vacancies in Mpumalanga?
Eligible candidates can proceed further to apply online for Internal Audit Deputy Director vacancies at DPSA in Mbombela by following the process discussed in the section below.
- Click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- Now you will be redirected to the official website of DPSA careers.
- The latest circular of DPSA vacancies will appear on the screen with all the current openings for DPSA government jobs.
- Choose the best suitable jobs for yourself, matching your qualifications. (In this case, we have chosen DPSA Internal Audit Deputy Director vacancies in Mbombela).
- Now read the instructions carefully and download the application form.
- Fill in the online application form with accurate information and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- After verifying all the details, submit the form online at the official website of DPSA career.